Business AssistancePutting our insider knowledge and concierge-level service to work for you
Connecting you with the right opportunities
Concierge services by the WHEDC bring together all of the resources, investors and relationships within our community to welcome new investment, new businesses and new opportunities to Winter Haven. Our goal? To provide any and every service that can create value for prospective new businesses, expanding business and their employees. From small family businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we’ve worked with them all. You can rely on our personal experience and expertise to put you in touch with the best resources, sites and talent for your business.
Typical services include:
- Confidential business consulting services and/or referrals
- Introduction to community leaders, institutions and government resources
- Assistance with regulatory issues
- Permitting guidance and interventions
- Negotiating fees and financing opportunities
- Market Analysis and Reports
- Providing access to workforce development and training opportunities and funding
- Processing of incentive/inducement applications
- Design of incentive programs
- Performing neighborhood and corridor analysis to identify market opportunities
- Recruiting new business opportunities for existing businesses
- Building relationships in new market locations to enable local business growth and export
BinTech Partners, Inc. was looking to create 200 claims adjuster positions in the Winter Haven community. Bruce was our contact and helped us obtain a multi-functional interviewing location, assisted with the employment grant process assuring we were in line to receive tax credits and was available every step of the way through this initial stage of the project.
We look forward to continuing the relationship as we generate additional positions.
Ready to get started?We’re here to make the experience of starting, expanding or relocating your business as hassle-free as possible.
Find out how we can help you take advantage of our thriving business community today.